Are you bothered by the looseness of your vagina? Vaginal laxity is a condition that many women experience after vaginal childbirth, and it is often addressed with surgery or Kegel exercises, but surgery is not for everyone, and Kegel exercises are sometimes not effective. Luckily, there are now less invasive alternatives such as Geneveve. But what are the benefits of Geneveve treatment?
Geneveve is a non-surgical vaginal tightening treatment that uses monopolar radiofrequency energy (RF) along with cryogenic cooling, to tighten the vaginal tissue. The RF energy is delivered via a handpiece with a single-use treatment tip that is comfortable and easy to use. It gently heats the soft tissue to revitalize collagen and tighten the vaginal wall
What are the Benefits of Geneveve Treatment?
- Non-invasive: The procedure is completely non-invasive and does not require any form of anesthesia, so any related risks and complications are avoided. Also, since the gentle monopolar radiofrequency energy does not damage the delicate vaginal tissues, there is very little downtime.
- Single Treatment: Only one 30-minute treatment is needed to achieve vaginal tightening with Geneveve. Other medical devices on the market for non-surgical vaginal tightening require multiple treatments.
- Efficient Energy Delivery: The monopolar RF energy is evenly delivered to the vaginal wall, and penetrates deep into the vaginal tissues. The efficient delivery of the RF energy ensures consistent results.
- Painless: The handpiece has a precision control valve that monitors the delivery of cooling to the surface tissue, in order to enhance patient comfort.
- Clinically proven: In clinical trials conducted to assess Geneveve’s effectiveness in treating vaginal laxity, 90% of the participants reported improved vaginal tightness that lasted up to 12 months.
Are you interested in learning more about Geneveve treatment?