Non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatments have grown in popularity in recent years, because they are pain-free, and require limited downtime when compared to surgery. But what is the best-non-surgical treatment for vaginal laxity?
Non-surgical vaginal tightening treatments
There are several non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatments on the market that use radiofrequency energy or fractional laser energy to treat vaginal laxity. They also correct other issues such as vaginal dryness, stress urinary incontinence, and lack of lubrication with intercourse.
Which is the best non-surgical treatment for vaginal tightening?
If you’re trying to decide which is the best treatment option for vaginal laxity, it’s best to look at specific benchmarks. Factors such as the technology, downtime, level of comfort, number of treatments, and effectiveness of the procedure should be considered.
Geneveve by Viveve is considered the best non-surgical treatment for vaginal laxity because it scores well in all these areas:
- Technology – Geneveve utilizes cutting-edge monopolar RF technology that works at the cellular level to restore damaged collagen, so as to tighten the vagina.
- Level of Comfort – Geneveve is a painless medical treatment that requires no anesthesia. In addition, it has an integrated cooling system that keeps the surface of the vaginal mucosa cool throughout the procedure.
- Downtime: There is no downtime with Geneveve, so patients can resume normal activities right after treatment.
- Number of treatments: Only one 30-minute session is required to achieve a long-term reduction in vaginal laxity with Geneveve.
- Effectiveness: In clinical studies conducted, Geneveve was found to be very effective in improving vaginal tightness. The majority of the participants in the randomized controlled trials reported a significant reduction in vaginal laxity in the long-term.
Would you like to improve your intimate wellness?
Call today to learn more about Geneveve treatment for vaginal tightening.